Main Drive Belt Gear For Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 ( Set Of 3PCS ) ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6265
Canon IR ADV 6275
₹600 Price Including Tax
Main Drive Belt Gear For Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 (Best Quality)
The Main Drive Belt Gear For Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 (Set Of 3PCS) is a set of three replacement gears for the main drive belt of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6255, 6265, and 6275 copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years.
- Set of 3 replacement gears
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6255, 6265, and 6275 copiers
- Fixes problems with the main drive belt gears
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the main drive belt gears:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the main drive belt gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the main drive belt.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the main drive belt gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The main drive belt gears are an important part of the copier. They help to transfer power from the motor to the main drive belt.
- If the main drive belt gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the main drive belt gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that power is transferred from the motor to the main drive belt properly.