Guide Fixing Entrance 2 For Canon IR 2520 2525 2530 (FC9-1676-000) ( Best Quality )
- Canon imageRUNNER 2520
- Canon imageRUNNER 2525
- Canon imageRUNNER 2530
₹1,500 Price Including Tax
Guide Fixing Entrance 2 For Canon IR 2520 2525 2530 (FC9-1676-000)
The Guide Fixing Entrance 2 For Canon IR 2520 2525 2530 (FC9-1676-000) is a small, but important part of the fixing unit. It helps to guide the paper into the fuser unit, where it is bonded to the toner. If the fixing entrance guide is damaged or worn, it can cause paper jams and other problems.
This product is a high-quality replacement for the original fixing entrance guide. It is made from durable materials and is easy to install.
- High-quality replacement for the original fixing entrance guide
- Made from durable materials
- Easy to install
- Prevents paper jams and other problems caused by a damaged or worn fixing entrance guide
- Extends the life of your fixing unit
- Improves the print quality of your copier
- Canon IR 2520
- Canon IR 2525
- Canon IR 2530
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the front cover of the copier.
- Locate the fixing entrance guide. It is a small, black plastic piece located on the left side of the fixing unit, near the top.
- Remove the fixing entrance guide by loosening the two screws that secure it in place.
- Install the new fixing entrance guide by aligning it with the screw holes and tightening the screws.
- Close the front cover of the copier and plug it back into the power outlet.
- Turn on the copier.
Inspect the fixing entrance guide regularly and replace it if it is damaged or worn. You can also clean the fixing entrance guide with a soft cloth to remove any dust or debris.