Hopper Unit Gear With Pin For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 6055 6065 6075 ( Set of 3PCS ) ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
₹800 Price Including Tax
Hopper Unit Gear With Pin For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 6055 6065 6075 ( Set of 3PCS )
The Hopper Unit Gear With Pin For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 6055 6065 6075 ( Set of 3PCS ) copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and include a pin, which helps to keep the gears in place.
- Set of three replacement gears with pin
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 8105, 8085, 8095, 6055, 6065, and 6075 copiers
- Fixes problems with the hopper unit gears
- Ensures that the hopper unit is working properly
- Prevents paper jams and misfeeds
- Improves the overall quality of copies
How to replace the hopper unit gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the hopper unit.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the hopper unit gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The hopper unit gears are responsible for moving the hopper and ensuring that the paper is properly fed into the copier.
- If the hopper unit gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as paper jams and misfeeds.
- By replacing the hopper unit gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are getting the best possible quality from your copies.