Konica Minolta 256 KM256 MN 14PL Print Head
The Konica Minolta KM256 MN print head is an entry level, compact, shear mode, piezo on-demand print head that is usable in binary mode only. It is suitable for both wide format and industrial applications. The Konica Minolta KM256 MN print head has 256 nozzles with a droplet size of 14 pico litre and a native resolution of 180 dpi. It is compatible with oil based and solvent inks. This printhead is not compatible with HP 8000 printers. This is Konica original print head and it includes the Head ID and the necessary waveform information. It carries a product warranty.
- Technology: On-Demand Piezo Electric
- Native Resolution: 180 dpi
- Cal. Droplet Size: 14 pico litre
- Tot. Amount of Nozzles: 256
- Ink Compatibility: Oil Based and Solvent
- Heater: Not Integrated