14/21 TH DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6265 6275 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6295
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
₹300 Price Including Tax
14/21 TH DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6265 6275 (Best Quality)
The 14/21 TH DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6265 6275 copiers. The gear is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement gear for 14/21 tooth developer gear
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 6255, 6265, and 6275 copiers
- Fixes problems with the 14/21 tooth developer gear
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the 14/21 tooth developer gear:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the 14/21 tooth developer gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the developer gear.
- Remove the old gear and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the copier is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the 14/21 tooth developer gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The 14/21 tooth developer gear is an important part of the copier. It helps to ensure that the developer is properly distributed on the drum.
- If the 14/21 tooth developer gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the 14/21 tooth developer gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are able to make copies.