18 TH Shotter Gear Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8015
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
₹200 Price Including Tax
18 TH Shotter Gear Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 (Best Quality)
The 18 TH Shotter Gear Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 is a replacement gear with a Teflon coating for the 18 tooth shotter gear of the Canon imageRUNNER IR ADV 8105, 8095, and 8085 copiers. The gear is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement gear with Teflon coating
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 8105, 8095, and 8085 copiers
- Fixes problems with the 18 tooth shotter gear
- Teflon coating provides smooth operation and prevents the gear from sticking
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the 18 tooth shotter gear:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the 18 tooth shotter gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the shotter gear.
- Remove the old gear and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the copier is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the 18 tooth shotter gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The 18 tooth shotter gear is an important part of the copier. It helps to ensure that the toner is properly distributed on the drum.
- If the 18 tooth shotter gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the 18 tooth shotter gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are able to make copies