32TH DP Dray Gear With Bearing Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8015
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
₹500 Price Including Tax
32TH DP Dray Gear With Bearing Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 (Best Quality)
The 32TH DP Dray Gear With Bearing Teflon For Canon IR ADV 8105 8095 8085 is a replacem ent gear for the 32TH DP dray of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 8105, 8095, and 8085 copiers. The gear is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years. It also includes a Teflon bearing, which helps to reduce friction and wear.
- Replacement gear for the 32TH DP dray
- Made of high-quality materials
- Includes a Teflon bearing
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 8105, 8095, and 8085 copiers
- Fixes problems with the 32TH DP dray gear
- Reduces friction and wear
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the 32TH DP dray gear:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the 32TH DP dray gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the 32TH DP dray.
- Remove the old gear.
- Install the new gear.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the 32TH DP dray gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The 32TH DP dray gear is an important part of the copier. It helps to drive the paper through the copier and ensure that it is fed properly.
- If the 32TH DP dray gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not feeding paper properly, or the copier making copies with paper jams.
- By replacing the 32TH DP dray gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the paper is fed properly through the copier.