33 TH Hopper Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6275 8105 8095 8085 8285 8295 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
₹200 Price Including Tax
33 TH Hopper Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6275 8105 8095 8085 8285 8295 (Best Quality)
The 33 TH Hopper Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 6255 6275 8105 8095 8085 8285 8295 copiers. The gear is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement gear for 33 tooth hopper gear
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 6255, 6275, 8105, 8095, 8085, 8285, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the 33 tooth hopper gear
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the 33 tooth hopper gear:
- The copier is not feeding paper properly.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the 33 tooth hopper gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the hopper gear.
- Remove the old gear and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the copier is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the 33 tooth hopper gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The 33 tooth hopper gear is an important part of the copier. It helps to ensure that paper is properly fed into the copier.
- If the 33 tooth hopper gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not feeding paper properly, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the 33 tooth hopper gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are able to make copies.