18T/27T Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 ( Best Quality )
Canon IR 2520
Canon IR 2525
Canon IR 2535
Canon IR 2545
₹400 Price Including Tax
18T/27T Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545
The 18T/27T Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 is a replacement gear for the fuser assembly on these copiers. The gear is responsible for rotating the fuser roller, which melts the toner and transfers it to the paper.
- Replacement gear for the fuser assembly on Canon IR 2520, 2525, 2535, and 2545 copiers
- Made of high-quality materials
- Easy to install
- Fixes problems with the fuser assembly
- Ensures that the fuser roller rotates properly
- Helps to prevent fuser jams and misfeeds
- Improves the overall performance of the copier
How to replace the 18T/27T gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the fuser assembly.
- Remove the old gear.
- Install the new gear.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the 18T/27T gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The 18T/27T gear is a critical component of the fuser assembly. If the gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the fuser, such as jams and misfeeds.
- By replacing the 18T/27T gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is running properly and that you are getting the best possible quality from your copies.
Note: It is important to make sure that the new 18T/27T gear is installed correctly. If the gear is not installed correctly, it can cause problems with the fuser