Glass Retaining Unit Right For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 ( Best Quality )
Canon IR 2520
Canon IR 2525
Canon IR 2535
Canon IR 2545
₹900 Price Including Tax
Glass Retaining Unit Right For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545
TheGlass Retaining Unit Right For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 is a genuine Canon replacement part that is responsible for holding the platen glass in place inside the printer. The platen glass is the flat surface where the paper is placed before it is scanned or copied.
A worn or damaged Glass Retaining Unit Right can cause a variety of problems, such as:
- Paper jams
- Poor print quality
- Uneven scanning or copying
- Error messages
If you are experiencing any of these problems, it is important to replace the Glass Retaining Unit Right as soon as possible.
This genuine Canon replacement Glass Retaining Unit Right is guaranteed to fit and perform perfectly in your printer. It is also backed by Canon’s warranty, so you can be sure that you are getting a high-quality product.
- Genuine Canon replacement part
- Guaranteed to fit and perform perfectly in your printer
- Backed by Canon’s warranty
- Fixes a variety of problems caused by a worn or damaged Glass Retaining Unit Right
- Canon imageRUNNER 2520
- Canon imageRUNNER 2525
- Canon imageRUNNER 2535
- Canon imageRUNNER 2545
The Glass Retaining Unit Right is a relatively easy part to install. To replace the Glass Retaining Unit Right in your Canon imageRUNNER printer, follow these steps:
- Turn off the printer and disconnect the power cord.
- Open the front cover of the printer.
- Locate the platen glass and remove it from the printer.
- Remove the old Glass Retaining Unit Right from the printer.
- Install the new Glass Retaining Unit Right into the printer.
- Reinstall the platen glass into the printer.
- Close the front cover of the printer.
- Connect the power cord and turn on the printer.
Once the printer has booted up, you should be able to print again without any problems.