Trolley Patta For Canon IR 2525 2530 ( Best Quality )
Canon IR 2520
Canon IR 2525
₹800 Price Including Tax
Trolley Patta For Canon IR 2525 2530
The Trolley Patta For Canon IR 2525 2530 is a replacement trolley patta for the Canon imageRUNNER 2525 and 2530 copiers. The trolley patta is a plastic part that helps to guide the paper through the copier. It is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement trolley patta
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR 2525 and 2530 copiers
- Fixes problems with the trolley patta
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the trolley patta:
- The copier is not feeding paper properly.
- The copier is making copies with paper jams.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the trolley patta:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the trolley patta.
- Remove the old trolley patta.
- Install the new trolley patta.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the trolley patta yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The trolley patta is an important part of the copier. It helps to guide the paper through the copier and ensure that it is fed properly.
- If the trolley patta is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not feeding paper properly, or the copier making copies with paper jams.
- By replacing the trolley patta, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the paper is fed properly through the copier.