Worm Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 (Set of 5pcs)( Best Quality )
Canon IR 2520
Canon IR 2525
Canon IR 2535
Canon IR 2545
₹500 Price Including Tax
Worm Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545
The Worm Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 is a replacement gear for the fuser assembly on these copiers. The gear is responsible for rotating the fuser roller, which melts the toner and transfers it to the paper.
- Replacement gear for the fuser assembly on Canon IR 2520, 2525, 2535, and 2545 copiers
- Made of high-quality materials
- Easy to install
- Fixes problems with the fuser assembly
- Ensures that the fuser roller rotates properly
- Helps to prevent fuser jams and misfeeds
- Improves the overall performance of the copier
How to replace the Worm Gear gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the fuser assembly.
- Remove the old gear.
- Install the new gear.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the Worm Gear For Canon IR 2520 2525 2535 2545 yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The Worm Gear is a critical component of the fuser assembly. If the gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the fuser, such as jams and misfeeds.
- By replacing the Worm Gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is running properly and that you are getting the best possible quality from your copies.
Note: It is important to make sure that the new Worm Gear is installed correctly. If the gear is not installed correctly, it can cause problems with the fuser