Cassette Bunch Lever For Canon IR ADV 6055 6075 6255 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6265
Canon IR ADV 6275
₹500 Price Including Tax
Cassette Bunch Lever For Canon IR ADV 6055 6075 6255 (Best Quality)
The Cassette Bunch Lever For Canon IR ADV 6055 6075 6255 is a replacement lever for the cassette bunch of the Canon imageRUNNER IR ADV 6055, 6075, and 6255 copiers. The lever is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement lever for cassette bunch
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6075, and 6255 copiers
- Fixes problems with the cassette bunch lever
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the cassette bunch lever:
- The cassette is not feeding paper properly.
- The cassette is making strange noises.
- The cassette is not working properly.
How to replace the cassette bunch lever:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the cassette bunch lever.
- Remove the old lever and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the cassette is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the cassette bunch lever yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The cassette bunch lever is an important part of the copier. It helps to ensure that paper is properly fed into the cassette.
- If the cassette bunch lever is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the cassette not feeding paper properly, the cassette making strange noises, or the cassette not working properly.
- By replacing the cassette bunch lever, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are able to make copies.