DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 8205 8285 8295 ( Set Of 14PCS ) ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
Canon IR ADV 8285
₹1,200 Price Including Tax
DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 8205 8285 8295 ( Set Of 14PCS ) (Best Quality)
The DP Gear For Canon IR ADV 8105 8085 8095 8205 8285 8295 (Set Of 14PCS) is a set of 14 replacement gears for the DP unit of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 8105, 8085, 8095, 8205, 8285, and 8295 copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years.
- Set of 14 replacement gears
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 8105, 8085, 8095, 8205, 8285, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the DP unit gears
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the DP unit gears:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the DP unit gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the DP unit.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the DP unit gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The DP unit gears are an important part of the copier. They help to drive the paper through the copier and ensure that it is fed properly.
- If the DP unit gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not feeding paper properly, or the copier making copies with paper jams.
- By replacing the DP unit gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the paper is fed properly through the copier.