Fixing Delivery Lever For Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 8105 8085 8095 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
₹500 Price Including Tax
Fixing Delivery Lever For Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 8105 8085 8095 (Best Quality)
The Fixing Delivery Lever for Canon IR ADV 6255 6265 6275 8105 8085 8095 is a replacement part for the fixing delivery lever on the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6255, 6265, 6275, 8105, 8085, and 8095 copiers. The fixing delivery lever is a small, yet important part of the copier. It helps to ensure that the paper is properly aligned and delivered to the fixing unit.
- Made of high-quality materials
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
- Fixes problems with the fixing delivery lever
- Ensures that the paper is properly aligned and delivered to the fixing unit
- Prevents paper jams and misfeeds
- Improves the overall quality of copies
How to replace the fixing delivery lever:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the fixing delivery lever.
- Remove the old lever.
- Install the new lever.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the fixing delivery lever yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The fixing delivery lever is also known as the “paper delivery lever” or the “paper feed lever.”
Note: It is important to make sure that the new fixing delivery lever is installed correctly. If it is not installed correctly, it can cause problems with your copier.
By replacing the fixing delivery lever, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are getting the best possible quality from your copies.