Fixing Knob Cover For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8085 8095 8105 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
₹1,200 Price Including Tax
Fixing Knob Cover For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8085 8095 8105 ( (Best Quality)
The Fixing Knob Cover For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8085 8095 8105 is a replacement knob cover for the fixing unit of the Canon imageRUNNER IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 8085, 8095, and 8105 copiers. The cover is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement knob cover
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 8085, 8095, and 8105 copiers
- Fixes problems with the knob cover
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
How to replace the knob cover:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the fixing unit.
- Remove the old knob cover.
- Install the new knob cover.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the knob cover yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The knob cover is an important part of the copier. It helps to protect the fixing unit from dust and debris.
- If the knob cover is missing or damaged, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the knob cover, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the fixing unit is protected from dust and debris.
I hope this helps!
Please note that I could not find any product listings for a set of 9 fixing knob covers for the Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 8085, 8095, and 8105 copiers. The most common quantity that I found was 1. If you are looking for a set of 9, you may need to contact a Canon authorized dealer or a third-party parts supplier.