Hard Disk Stand Metal For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6265
Canon IR ADV 6275
₹500 Price Including Tax
Hard Disk Stand Metal For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 (Best Quality)
The Hard Disk Stand Metal For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 is a replacement hard disk stand for the Canon imageRUNNER IR ADV 6055, 6065, and 6075 copiers. The stand is made of metal and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement hard disk stand
- Made of metal
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, and 6075 copiers
- Fixes problems with the hard disk stand
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the hard disk stand:
- The copier is not reading the hard disk.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the hard disk stand:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the hard disk.
- Remove the old stand.
- Install the new stand.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the hard disk stand yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The hard disk stand is an important part of the copier. It helps to support the hard disk and keep it in place.
- If the hard disk stand is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not reading the hard disk, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the hard disk stand, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the hard disk is protected from damage.