Hopper Door Lock Push For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8105 8085 8095 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6065
Canon IR ADV 6075
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
₹500 Price Including Tax
Hopper Door Lock Push For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8105 8085 8095
The Hopper Door Lock Push For Canon IR ADV 6055 6065 6075 8105 8085 8095 is a replacement hopper door lock push for the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 8105, 8085, and 8095 copiers. The push is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement hopper door lock push
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6065, 6075, 8105, 8085, and 8095 copiers
- Fixes problems with the hopper door lock push
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the hopper door lock push:
- The toner hopper door is not closing properly.
- The toner hopper door is not opening properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the hopper door lock push:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the toner hopper door.
- Remove the old push.
- Install the new push.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the hopper door lock push yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The hopper door lock push is an important part of the copier. It helps to keep the toner hopper door closed and secure.
- If the hopper door lock push is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the toner hopper door not closing properly, the toner hopper door not opening properly, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the hopper door lock push, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the toner hopper door is kept closed and secure.