Web Sponge Roller For Canon IR Advance 8105 8205 8285 8295 8085 8095 ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 8085
Canon IR ADV 8095
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
Canon IR ADV 8285
₹1,600 Price Including Tax
Web Sponge Roller For Canon IR Advance 8105 8205 8285 8295 8085 8095 (Best Quality)
The Web Sponge Roller For Canon IR Advance 8105 8205 8285 8295 8085 8095 is a replacement part for the Canon imageRUNNER IR Advance 8105, 8205, 8285, 8295, 8085, and 8095 copiers. It is a sponge roller that is used to clean the web of toner before it is fused to the paper. The roller is made of high-quality sponge and is designed to last for many years.
- Made of high-quality sponge
- Cleans the web of toner before it is fused to the paper
- Compatible with Canon IR Advance 8105, 8205, 8285, 8295, 8085, and 8095 copiers
- Fixes problems with the web sponge roller
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the web sponge roller:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copies are faded or blurry.
- The copies are streaky or uneven.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the web sponge roller:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the web sponge roller.
- Remove the old roller and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the copier is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the web sponge roller yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.