West Toner Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6265 6275 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 8PCS ) ( Best Quality )
For Use In –
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6265
Canon IR ADV 6275
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
₹1,200 Price Including Tax
West Toner Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6265 6275 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 8PCS )
The West Toner Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6265 6275 8105 8205 8295 (Set Of 8PCS) is a set of eight replacement gears for the west toner assembly of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6055, 6265, 6275, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years.
- Set of eight replacement gears
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6265, 6275, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the west toner assembly gears
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the west toner assembly gears:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the west toner assembly gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the west toner assembly.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the west toner assembly gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The west toner assembly gears are an important part of the copier. They help to transfer the toner from the toner cartridge to the paper.
- If the west toner assembly gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the west toner assembly gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the toner is transferred properly from the toner cartridge to the paper.