Drum Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 11PCS ) ( Best Quality )
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6555i
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
₹1,200 Price Including Tax
Drum Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 11PCS )
The Drum Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 (Set Of 11PCS) is a set of 11 replacement gears for the drum unit assembly of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years.
- Set of 11 replacement gears
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the drum unit assembly gears
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the drum unit assembly gears:
- The copier is not making copies properly.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the drum unit assembly gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the drum unit assembly.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the drum unit assembly gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The drum unit assembly gears are an important part of the copier. They help to drive the drum unit and ensure that it is working properly.
- If the drum unit assembly gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not making copies properly, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the drum unit assembly gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the drum unit is working properly.