Hopper Unit Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 4PCS ) ( Best Quality )
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6555i
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
Canon IR ADV 8295
₹800 Price Including Tax
Hopper Unit Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 4PCS )
The Hopper Unit Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 (Set Of 4PCS) is a set of four replacement gears for the hopper unit of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers. The gears are made of high-quality materials and are designed to last for many years.
- Set of four replacement gears
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the hopper unit gears
- Ensures that the hopper unit is working properly
- Prevents paper jams and misfeeds
- Improves the overall quality of copies
How to replace the hopper unit gears:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the hopper unit.
- Remove the old gears.
- Install the new gears.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
If you are not comfortable replacing the hopper unit gears yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The hopper unit gears are responsible for moving the hopper and ensuring that the paper is properly fed into the copier.
- If the hopper unit gears are damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as paper jams and misfeeds.
- By replacing the hopper unit gears, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are getting the best possible quality from your copies.