Pick Up Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 ( Set Of 5Pcs ) ( Best Quality )
Canon IR ADV 6055
Canon IR ADV 6255
Canon IR ADV 6555i
Canon IR ADV 8295
Canon IR ADV 8105
Canon IR ADV 8205
₹1,000 Price Including Tax
Pick Up Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295
The Pick Up Unit Assy Gear For Canon IR ADV 6055 6255 6555i 8105 8205 8295 is a replacement gear for the pick up unit of the Canon imageRUNNER IR ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers. The gear is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement gear for pick up unit
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 6055, 6255, 6555i, 8105, 8205, and 8295 copiers
- Fixes problems with the pick up unit gear
- Easy to install
- Genuine Canon part
- Backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the pick up unit gear:
- The copier is not picking up paper properly.
- The copier is making strange noises.
- The copier is not working properly.
How to replace the pick up unit gear:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the pick up unit.
- Remove the old gear and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the copier is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the pick up unit gear yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The pick up unit gear is an important part of the copier. It is used to help the pick up unit move the paper through the copier.
- If the pick up unit gear is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the copier, such as the copier not picking up paper properly, the copier making strange noises, or the copier not working properly.
- By replacing the pick up unit gear, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that you are able to make copies.