Finisher Cover For Canon IR ADV 4025 4035 4045 4051 4225 4235 4245 4251 ( Best Quality )
- Canon IR 4025
- Canon IR 4035
- Canon IR 4045
- Canon IR 4051
- Canon IR 4225
- Canon IR 4235
- Canon IR 4245
- Canon IR 4251
₹3,000 Price Including Tax
Finisher Cover For Canon IR ADV 4025 4035 4045 4051 4225 4235 4245 4251( Best Quality )
The Finisher Cover For Canon IR ADV 4025 4035 4045 4051 4225 4235 4245 4251 is a replacement cover for the finisher of the Canon imageRUNNER ADV 4025, 4035, 4045, 4051, 4225, 4235, 4245, and 4251 copiers. The cover is made of high-quality materials and is designed to last for many years.
- Replacement cover for finisher
- Made of high-quality materials
- Compatible with Canon IR ADV 4025, 4035, 4045, 4051, 4225, 4235, 4245, and 4251 copiers
- Fixes problems with the finisher cover
- Easy to install
- Third-party part
- Not backed by the Canon warranty
Common symptoms that may indicate that you need to replace the finisher cover:
- The finisher is not working properly.
- The finisher is making strange noises.
- The finisher is not closing properly.
How to replace the finisher cover:
- Turn off the copier and unplug it from the power outlet.
- Open the copier cover.
- Locate the finisher cover.
- Remove the old cover and install the new one.
- Close the copier cover and plug the copier back in.
- Turn on the copier and test it to make sure that the finisher is working properly.
If you are not comfortable replacing the finisher cover yourself, you can always take your copier to a qualified technician.
- The finisher cover is an important part of the copier. It helps to protect the finisher from dust and debris.
- If the finisher cover is damaged or worn, it can cause problems with the finisher, such as the finisher not working properly, the finisher making strange noises, or the finisher not closing properly.
- By replacing the finisher cover, you can help to ensure that your copier is working properly and that the finisher is protected from dust and debris.